Q: How do I contact Strike Acceptance?
By Phone — Call (949) 371-8656 or (239) 315-7535
By Mail — Strike Acceptance, 23272 Mill Creek Dr #350, Laguna Hills, CA 92653
By Email — customerservice@strikeacceptance.com

Q: What are your Customer Service hours?
Our standard hours are:
M-F - 8:00 am to 8:30 pm CT
Sat. - 8:00 am to 6:00 pm CT
Sun. - Closed

Q: How can I make a payment?
Strike offers several ways for customers to make their payments. Click here to visit our "Make a Payment" page.

Q: How can I enroll or cancel my Automatic Payments?
Setting up your account for Automatic Withdrawal of payments from your bank account is fast and easy - and FREE! To enroll for Automatic Withdrawal, Click here to access the Authorization for Automatic Payment Withdrawal form or call us at (949) 371-8656 for agent assistance. To cancel Automatic Withdrawal, call us at (949) 371-8656 for agent assistance.

Q: Where do I mail my payments?
If you have a Loan, please send it to: Strike Acceptance Inc, PO Box 849605, Los Angeles, CA 90084-9605

If you have a Lease, please send it to: Fuel Capital Group, 350 E. Royal Lane, Bldg. 4 Ste. 160, Irving, TX 75039

Additionally, please visit our "Make a Payment" page to view additional payment options.

Q: What are my options if I am unable to pay by my due date?
If you are experiencing financial difficulty and are unable to make your payment on time, please contact us at (949) 371-8656 as soon as possible. The sooner we hear from you, the more options we may have to assist you.

Q: Where do I send my updated Insurance documents?
Please send your updated vehicle insurance information to:
By mail: Strike Acceptance, P.O. Box 25934, Overland Park, KS 66225
By email: insdocs@brsks.com
By fax: (913) 433-7150

Q: How do I change my address?
To change the address on your account, please contact us at (949) 371-8656.

Q: How do I get a payoff quote?
To obtain a current payoff for your account, please call us at (949) 371-8656.

Q: When can I expect to receive the title for a paid off account?
Your title will be mailed to you at the address we have on record within ten (10) business days of our receipt of your payoff.

Q: I moved to a new State. How do I change my title?
Please contact Strike Acceptance at (949) 371-8656 for assistance.

Q: What do I do if my vehicle is in an accident?
If your vehicle is in an accident, please call us as soon as possible at (949) 371-8656. Please try to have as much information as possible about the accident when you call, including: when and where the accident occurred; a general description of the damage to your vehicle; name, insurance, and contact information for any other drivers and vehicles involved in the accident; a copy of the police report of the accident (if available).

Q: What do I do if my vehicle was impounded or has been repossessed?
Please contact us as soon as possible at (949) 371-8656.

Q: What do I do if I recently filed Bankruptcy?
Please provide us with your attorney's name and contact information, the filing date, the case number for your filing, the type of bankruptcy you filed, and your plans to return or retain possession of the vehicle. Once we are aware of, and have confirmed your bankruptcy filing we will work through your attorney and the bankruptcy court to resolve your Strike Acceptance account.

Q: Do you report to a credit reporting agency?
Yes. Strike Acceptance currently reports your loan information to Experian, and will begin reporting to Equifax and Trans Union by the end of 2022. We apologize, but we are unable to report motorcycle lease accounts to the credit reporting agencies.

Q: Can I refinance my loan to lower my interest rate?
Strike Acceptance does not currently offer any refinancing options.

Q: Can I get a new loan with Strike Acceptance?
All Strike Acceptance loans are originated through the selling dealership. If you are looking for a newer vehicle, ask your dealer to contact us at (949) 371-8656, or through our website at www.strikeacceptance.com.

Q: What is your policy on SMS communication?
By providing us with your mobile number and opting-in, you give Strike Acceptance permission to send you account-related text messages, like payment reminders and notifications in conjunction with the services you have requested.

  • - Number of messages will vary by account.
  • - Message and data rates may apply.
  • - To opt-out, text STOP to any text message we send you. An opt-out confirmation message will be sent back to you.
  • - To request support, text HELP to any text message we send you or email us at CustomerService@strikeacceptance.com
  • - If your handset does not support MMS, any MMS messages sent may be delivered as SMS messages.
  • - Wireless carriers are not liable for undelivered or delayed messages

Follow our journey @StrikeAcceptance

  • StrikeAcceptance
  • StrikeAcceptance
  • StrikeAcceptance
  • StrikeAcceptance
  • StrikeAcceptance